What is the difference between magnetic field mats with Kleinsche Fields?.
Mattress and seat covers and other magnetic field mats.
Unlike conventional magnetic mats, Kleinsche Fields mats and covers are used without a power supply and can therefore be used continuously. The Kleinsche Fields products are ideally used as a supplement to traditional magnetic field therapy and all other treatments. Unlike Kleinsche Fields magnetic mats, conventional magnetic field mats without current lack a very weak inhomogeneous, polymorphous electromagnetic field, which often doesn’t cover the entire surface of the mat.
MAGNETIC FIELD MATS WITH POWER SUPPLY
- Conventional magnetic field mats for magnetic field therapy are used with mains- or battery-supplied power.
- Such devices operated with electricity generate electromagnetic fields for a few minutes. The devices switch off after a pre-set period.
- Magnetic field mats with power supply generate electromagnetic fields that penetrate the entire body.
- The magnetic waves penetrate not only the cells to be treated, but all body cells, and, therefore, cannot be applied selectively.
- The magnetic waves are generated via electrical current.
- Classic magnetic field mats are dependent on a power supply and therefore cannot be used flexibly.
- Can be used several times a day for a limited period of time.
KLEINSCHE FIELDS MAGNETIC FIELD MATS WITHOUT POWER SUPPLY
- Kleinsche Fields magnetic field mats are used without an external power supply or batteries.
- Kleinsche Fields products and magnetic field mats have permanent, multiform, inhomogeneous, full-surface magnetic elements and generate a very weak, permanent inhomogeneous magnetic field. (Conventional magnetic mats lack these important properties)
- Permanent electromagnetic fields of the Kleinsche Fields mats only need to penetrate the skin to reach the blood, to induce energetic impulses.
- The movement of electrically conductive fluids, such as blood, lymphatic fluid, and/or cerebro-spinal fluids, across the permanent magnetic, inhomogeneous, multiform north and south pole fields induces energetic response without the magnetic field penetrating the body and therefore can be selectively applied.
- Energetic signals are generated without power supply.
- Kleinsche Fields magnetic field mats are not dependent on electricity and can be used anywhere.
- 24 hours of permanent unlimited use.
Convince yourself of the revolutionary properties of the Klein magnetic field mat..
Kleinsche Fields magnetic field mats
from certified medical product manufacturer
Kleinsche Fields magnetic field mats are medical devices. Medical devices are used to alleviate or treat diseases, must be registered in Germany and be clinically evaluated.
Magnetic mats from the wellness sector do not meet these requirements.. Many dubious statements, which are not verifiable, are made online. In the wellness sector, numerous magnetic products with permanent magnets are not medical products and bear no medical CE marking.
Conventional magnetic field mats (permanent magnetic fields) are not medical devices
- Conventional magnetic field mats have a singular polarity or multiple polarity with the same field strength, the same pole distances, the same pole shapes, etc. and cannot generate energetic signals such as the ones produced by Kleinsche Fields.
- They are mostly not full-surface and certainly not polymorphic, which means they are unable to generate an inhomogeneous magnetic field.
- Kleinsche Fields magnetic field mats and magnetic field products can also be used if you have a pacemaker fitted; this does not apply to conventional magnetic field mats.
Kleinsche Fields magnetic mats and magnetic products (permanent magnetic fields) are registered as a medical device.
Kleinsche Fields magnetic field mats:
- have different pole distances, pole orientations, pole arrangements, pole areas, pole shapes and different field strengths to the nearest millimetre
- are incorporated over the entire surface of the product
- have polymorphic (multiform) pole arrangements so that blood, lymph and nerve signals can cross the north and south pole fields in any direction; the above creates the body’s own very weak electrical energy signals in the blood
- have a limited penetration depth for selective use (magnetic field devices that generate electromagnetic fields via a battery or mains current penetrate the whole body and are not selective).
Kleinsche Fields unique polarity configurations
The pole configuration of Kleinsche Fields (pole arrangements, pole areas, pole shapes, different field strengths and pole orientations) is unique and very complex. To be effective, the configuration of north and south polarity needs to be perfectly coordinated. If the pole distances are too wide, the necessary electromagnetic field build-up is not achieved. If the pole distances are too narrow, the electromagnetic field does not penetrate deep enough. To prevent manufacture of counterfeit products, a sensor foil is used to make the word “BIORELAX” visible on the products like a watermark. Kleinsche Fields can be incorporated into numerous products as an approximately 5 – 6 mm thin mattress toppers, seat covers and animal cushions /magnetic field mats, to have as large an effect as possible on the entire body.
How is the BIORELAX magnetic field mat with Kleinsche Fields constructed?
The BIORELAX Kleinsche Fields Mattress Cover is 90 cm wide, 190 cm long and only 0.5 cm thin, yet very flexible. The magnetic field mat is highly flexible and perfectly comfortable to sleep on. Over the entire surface, 22 highly flexible, pollutant-free backing strips (each 80 cm long and 1 mm thin) are sewn in individually by hand. A thin fleece is added for further comfort. The upper is made of the incontinence fabric that can also be cleaned with a surface disinfectant. As it is so flexible and weighs only 4.7 kg, the BIORELAX Kleinsche Fields Mattress Cover can also be placed as a magnetic mat on waterbeds or any other type of mattress. There are rubber corner fixtures for attaching to the mattress, but this is not usually necessary as the weight of the cover is enough to keep it in place. For protection and to keep it clean, another incontinence cover or an ordinary fitted sheet can be placed over it.
How does a magnetic field mat with Kleinsche Fields work?
As long as the body is in direct contact with an Biorelax Kleinsche Fields Magnetic Mat (trade name: BIORELAX Kleinsche Fields Mattress Cover or BIORELAX Kleinsche Fields Seat Cover) the blood, lymph and nerve signals move in each direction via the different pole distances, pole orientations, pole arrangements, pole areas, pole shapes and different field strengths, creating the body’s own very weak energy signals.
Supporting circulation with Kleinsche Fields
Kleinsche Fields help support blood circulation. In this way, BIORELAX magnetic mats can improve all treatments and healing processes that require support of blood circulation. All recent studies globally confirm no harmful side effects with weak permanent magnetic fields! It never ceases to amaze us that new areas of application and positive effects keep coming in. For instance, initial scientific studies on the brain showed an improvement in the performance and responsiveness of the motor system with better concentration and reaction time (lower error rate with faster reactions). The results were scientifically validated and tested with a larger cohort and subjected to a statistical analysis. The results are available and have been confirmed.