(for legal reasons we can only give very limited information here):
We therefore recommend that you read information about clinoptilolite on the Internet (if you are new to the topic).
- clinoptilolite is a natural mineral. For millions of years, high temperature combined with high pressure have acted on the layers of volcanic ash.
- pure natural volcanic rock
- highest quality
- activated in powder form
- without additives
- volume 500 ml
- in high-quality, brown apothecary glass to protect it from light
- also suitable to bind pollutants from the water
- everyday tip: also useful for neutralizing odours (e.g. in wardrobes – e.g. fill in small cloth bags and hang in the wardrobe)
- you can find more detailed data in the analysis data sheet with the product images
Since clinoptilolite is a natural product, this natural stone can have different compositions in the individual deposits. Therefore, analyses are always a prerequisite for the use of clinoptilolite.